4.06.2010

Artrageous Fridays & Rebecca Allen Photography

launchpostcardfront

launchpostcardbackX2

It's beginning to sink in now. I just received my launch party postcards yesterday and I'm soooo excited to distribute them and get the word out about Artrageous Fridays and my participation. However, this is my first time exhibiting my work at an arts event and I must admit I'm really nervous. In most situations, I'm usually the girl who stands back and quietly observes rather than the one who is vocal and seeks attention. This is a really big leap for me, putting myself and my work out there for public scrutiny. Don't get me wrong, although I admit to being nervous, I'm really quite excited and committed to making this event and my business a success. I hope that you will come and visit me at Artrageous Fridays on April 23rd. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends!

I definitely want to write a bit more about my exhibit and the event soon. Right now, I'm headed out the door with a box full of postcards to hand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment