4.18.2010

Contest Time!

As other business owners can attest to, it can be quite a feat to get a business set up and operating. Now the goal is to keep it going. Enter my crafty plan to encourage you to help spread the word about my new endeavor. And in return I am offering a prize--a $30 gift card (your choice iTunes/apps, or VISA/MC). It's nothing extravagant, but hopefully an incentive. If you'd like to participate, I would certainly appreciate it, but by all means don't feel pressured.

The winner will be randomly selected during a drawing held at the ArtRageous Fridays event this Friday. You do NOT have to be present to win. So, all of you who have other obligations on the 23rd or who live too far to attend can still play the game! I encourage you to spread the word about Rebecca Allen Photography to your friends, family, colleagues, and any organization, clubs or group that you're a part of--anyone you know who enjoys photographs. Pretty, please. With a cherry on top? I will love you forever!

Okay, enough begging. Here are the rules. I think they are simple, but if anything is confusing, please let me know! I've seen other photographers do versions of this contest and it appears to have been successful, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Goal: help spread the word about Rebecca Allen Photography (RAP) by doing any or all of the following (name entered once for each item completed):

- become a follower of my blog on networked blogs via facebook
- become a fan of RAP on facebook
- recommend a friend become a fan of RAP on facebook (name entered for each friend)
- share my launch party post on facebook by posting it to your wall
- comment on my blog (name entered for each comment)
- comment on the RAP fan page (name entered for each comment)
- post about the event, my fan page or my blog on your blog, website or favorite community forum
- twitter about the event or RA Photo


After you've done all that you want from the above list (or anything else you can think of!) send an email to...

rebeccaallenphotography@gmail.com

...and include a list of all the things you did, along with links for me to verify, if necessary (such as your blog or website if I don't know the address).  I will enter your name in the drawing for each item completed. You can play unlimited times between now and midnight on Thursday, April 22. The winner's name will be posted on the blog on Saturday the 24th, so check back then to see if you're the winner!

Oh, and if you've already completed any of the above items before now, I will still count those and enter your name in drawing accordingly. So currently all of my FB fans, followers and commenters are entered in the drawing and you didn't even have any incentive!  Just think of what you'll do now with the possibility of reward!!! Okay, get to it!

Thanks again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment