3.22.2010

Just Because

logan's wall

It's Monday morning. Ugh. Time to get back to the weekly grind. My goal this week is to finish my edit for the gallery show and then send the files off to the printer. While going through images this morning, I came across the one posted above. I just love it's simplicity. That's pretty much Logan's standard expression when he sees me with the camera. Sometimes he'll ham it up, but mostly he'll just ignore me. I can't tell if he's going to grow up comfortable having his picture taken or if my profession is going to make him run as far away from a camera as possible. He's my go-to subject so I don't blame him for getting a little irritated with me when I'm in his business all the time. Now that he's talking, I'm just waiting for him to say, "Mom, do you haaaaave to?

No comments:

Post a Comment