9.02.2010

Josie

josie copy

I'm currently going through a portfolio overhaul and revisiting photographs from this summer. I came across this lovely image of Josie and thought it would be a nice one to share. I think it really captures the sweetness of a childhood summer. It's a beautiful honest portrait of her with sweat and matted hair, not to mention her captivating gaze. That's a signature Josie "look" for sure!

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon! Labor Day weekend is just around the corner!

4 comments:

  1. Rebecca, you never cease to amaze me! Thank you for sharing this picture. She is amazing! I love you Josephine! Your mother....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! It's a favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face is totally the epitome of Josie. She really has become such a sweet little kid, right? Like, seconds after the pic was shot, did she break out into original song? :) Have Jason & Jessie seen this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Jessie has. She reposted it on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete