2.01.2011

I'm still here!

DSC_9027

Hello! Oh, man, have I been a bad blogger or what!?!?!? Yikes. Well, all I have to say is that it's for good reason. GREAT reason, really. You see, since early December I finally decided to focus on pulling a website together. Also a new blog. No, not an update to this one, but a brand-spankin' new one to go along with the new portfolio site. Since I launched this little biz back in April I've never had a properly branded web presence to represent my style. Just this free Blogger blog that I was so proud to have customized on my own with a little self-taught HTML crash course. Don't get me wrong, it's served it's purpose as a platform for me to showcase favorite session and family images, but there isn't much else to it. I've always wanted something more informative and visually appealing, and I think the new look will fill the void. Anyway, that's where my focus has been the past two months.

As I get closer to debuting the new RAP site and blog I'll post an update to let you know to be on the lookout. It's a really exciting time for me and I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring for RAP!

p.s. Seth snapped the fabulous photo you see above. As the family photographer, I'm not in many photos with Logan, so I cherish every image showing us together, posed or not. I just love Logan's expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment